- Popular cul-de-sac location adjacent to the Wimpey Field nature reserve
- Beautifully presented family home with potential to extend into huge loft space
- Partially converted garage with central heating currently used as a gym/games room.
- Main bedroom with en-suite and downstairs cloakroom
- 5.5 years remaining on nbhc
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating B (86)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Diner||17'7 x 11'0 (5.36m x 3.36m)|
|Lounge||14'9 x 10'8 (4.50m x 3.25m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Master Bedroom||12'5 x 10'5 (3.79m x 3.18m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||10'11 x 10'5 (3.33m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'7 x 6'10 (3.23m x 2.08m)|
|Bedroom 4||7'3 x 6'10 (2.21m x 2.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Staplehurst 1.0 miles
- Paddock Wood 2.1 miles
- Yalding 4.8 miles
- Beltring 4.9 miles
The Bartons, Staplehurst, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Talk to our lettings expert Antony to discuss this investment opportunity.Ask Antony