- Lovely family home which has recently been refurbished to a high standard
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors leading to garden
- Mature rear garden with plenty of potential to put your own stamp on
- Separate formal sitting room
- Family bathroom, downstairs shower room and en-suite to master bedroom
- Good size utility room
- Fabulous location for schools and transport links
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
First Floor Room Dimensions
Second Floor Room Dimensions
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Belmont 0.4 miles
- Sutton 1.1 miles
- Banstead 1.3 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 4.3 miles
Furzedown Road, Sutton, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.