- Open House this Saturday (21st May).
- Detached Scandia Hus property on the outskirts of the sought after village of Ashington
- Generous secluded plot including detached double garage and large driveway
- Self contained one bedroom Annexe
- Beautifully presented with generous room sizes and plenty of natural light
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Dining Room||18'2 x 12'9 (5.54m x 3.89m)|
|Lounge||19'6 x 18'2 (5.95m x 5.54m)|
|Study||8'1 x 6'8 (2.47m x 2.03m)|
|Dining Room||11'5 x 10'3 (3.48m x 3.13m)|
|Lounge||17'9 x 11'6 (5.41m x 3.51m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||15'6 x 7'2 (4.73m x 2.19m)|
|Bedroom||11'8 x 7'6 (3.56m x 2.29m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||24'4 x 14'0 up to fitted wardrobes (7.42m x 4.27m)|
|Bedroom 2||18'0 maximum x 15'6 (5.49m x 4.73m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'7 x 9'3 (4.14m x 2.82m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Pulborough 7.9 miles
- Billingshurst 7.3 miles
- Amberley 8.8 miles
Mill Lane, Ashington, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.