- Executive family home with spacious & versatile layout
- Stunning kitchen/diner, perfect for entertaining
- Ample parking with double driveway, car port & double detached garage
- NHBC warranty until May 2027
- Fibre broadband access and great commuter transport links
- En-suite bathroom
- Five bedrooms, Three receptions
- EPC energy rating B (86)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Diner||20'3 x 13'11 (6.18m x 4.24m)|
|Lounge||17'0 x 13'6 (5.19m x 4.12m)|
|Study||10'4 at widest point x 7'4 at widest point (3.15m x 2.24m)|
|Snug||11'11 x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Landing||14'11 x 7'4 (4.55m x 2.24m)|
|Bedroom 1||16'10 into fitted wardrobes x 11'11 (5.13m x 3.63m) narrowing to 8'0 x 4'11 (2.44m x 1.50m)|
|En Suite Shower Room||8'3 x 6'4 (2.52m x 1.93m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'9 x 13'1 (4.19m x 3.99m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'4 x 9'11 (3.15m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 3||19'6 x 11'4 at widest point (5.95m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 5||12'11 (3.94m) narrowing to 10'5 (3.18m) x 7'2 at widest point (2.19m)|
|Family Bathroom||7'5 x 7'4 (2.26m x 2.24m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kilnwood Primary School 0.2 miles.
- Faygate 0.9 miles
- Ifield 1.5 miles
- Crawley 2.4 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 2.1 miles
Rainbow Field, Faygate, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.