Arrange a viewing

Petersfield branch

01730 262931

Increase your Portfolio

Buying

Want the Latest Properties by email?

Keep me up to date
Front Elevation
Rear Garden
Kitchen
Living Room
Bedroom
Bathroom
Front Elevation
Rear Garden
Kitchen
Living Room
Bedroom
Bathroom

This development is comprised of 20 stunning new homes, 5 of which are are available under the shared purchase scheme offered by Landspeed Homes with a 75% interest rate (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time). Estate charges will apply (TBC). All of the homes are immaculately presented. Wyndham Mews is a new development by Metis Homes in Midhurst town centre, just a short walk from a wide selection of independent shops and high street stores. Together with restaurants and the award winning Cowdray Farm Shop it is a sought after location. The local secondary school Midhurst Rother College is rated Outstanding making this a great place for families and Midhurst itself is approximately 20 miles from Chichester and the coast

  • New generous sized homes built by award winning Metis Homes
  • Spacious rear gardens
  • Sought after location
  • Includes modern fitted kitchens and fully fitted bathrooms
  • Close to local shops, restaurants and Outstanding rated secondary school

Properties in this development


  • Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex
    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

    Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex

    Price£247,500

    VIDEO TOUR available, please call branch for details.
    This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£330,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £247,500 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will apply (TBC)..
    Wyndham Mews is a new development, by Metis Homes, in Midhurst town centre, just a short walk from a wide selection of independent shops and high street stores, together with restaurants, the award-winning Cowdray Farm Shop.
    The total development comprises 20 homes, of which 6 are available, through Landspeed Homes, for affordable home ownership. For eligibility a local connection to Chichester District may be required.
    Ready for occupation from March 2020. The medieval market town of Midhurst is located in the middle of the South Downs National Park. It is close to the Cowdray Estate and Goodwood, with its horse racing and motor sports heritage

    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms
  • Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex
    • 1x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

    Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex

    Price£206,250

    This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£275,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £206,250 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will apply (TBC). Wyndham Mews is a new development, by Metis Homes, in Midhurst town centre, just a short walk from a wide selection of independent shops and high street stores, together with restaurants, the award-winning Cowdray Farm Shop.

    • 1x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 2x Shower/Bathrooms