***SHOW HOME NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW***
Warwick House is a unique collection of 61 modern studio, one and two bedroom apartments in a private gated development available with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
Located in the centre of town it is just a short walk to Redhill train station, with its fast commuter service to central London. Nearby is the thriving shopping centre area currently being redeveloped through a number of exciting regeneration projects.
Offering an exciting opportunity for young professionals and investors alike, Warwick House has been designed with today’s modern lifestyle in mind. Incorporating high quality finishes with open plan layouts, your new home is perfectly suited to the way you want to live.
Redhill is an excellent location to call home with obvious advantages such as its close proximity to neighbouring towns like Reigate for when you are in need of retail therapy or popular bars and restaurants and the South Downs for when you crave some time outdoors. The scenery here is second to none. You can also commute to London in 45 minutes by train or just over an hour driving. Warwick House is under 10 minutes drive from the M25 giving you easy access to Gatwick Airport which is only 8 miles away. Other local popular towns include Purley, Horley, Crawley and Epsom to name a few…
- Available with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- High specification finish including integrated appliances to kitchens and heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms
- Secure gated parking and a passenger lift
- Ideal location for commuters being a short walk from Redhill train station
- Situated in Surrey - often referred to as one of England's leafiest counties