Approached via a long, private, gated driveway, Lehmann Oaks is a unique collection of three contemporary 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes designed for modern living.
Each has been thoughtfully planned and equipped, featuring high specifications and attention to the finest detail throughout, from attractively lit feature brick wall to stairways to impressive open plan kitchen / living areas featuring state-of-the-art appliances and folding doors onto rear gardens, extending your already generous living space to the outside. This desirable collection of homes is named after poet and publisher John Lehmann, who previously lived on the site.
Located in Pound Hill, on the eastern fringes of Crawley, close to beautiful surrounding countryside and with easy access to the M23, Lehmann Oaks is just a short stroll from historic Worth Park. Created in the 1840s in the grounds of what is now Grade 2 listed Ridley’s Court, the park contains formal gardens, a fountain and an ornamental lake – it’s the perfect place to get away from it all right on your doorstep.
Crawley has established itself as a thriving destination with comprehensive shopping in the heart of town. Complementing the historic High Street, where you’ll find a selection of restaurants, County Mall is a busy retail hub, featuring a host of well-known brands. There’s plenty of things to do locally too, from catching the latest releases at Cineworld to a round of golf at Copthorne Golf Club, or maybe join a class at Lakeview Yoga or enjoy a workout at Acorns.
- NHBC 10 year building warranty
- Energy saving specification features such as lighting, insulation and gas central heating
- Luxury kitchen units from Paula Rosa with quartz worktops
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Fully fitted bathroom suites
- Electric operated gates to Lehmann Oaks entrance with remote entry system
- Fast commute to London via train from local station Three Bridges while the M23 is accessible within 3 miles of Lehmann Oaks