Comprising nine studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, Ryewood combines modern design with relaxed living. This substantial new building has been designed and constructed with the finest attention to detail. Sitting in an elevated position within communal front and back gardens it forms a sensitive addition to this attractive neighbourhood. Available with an Equity loan on the Help to Buy scheme up to 40% for first time buyers these homes offer everything you could want!
All homes offer high quality interiors with designer finishing touches. From modern stylish bathrooms to practical high quality kitchens; the overall look is light and contemporary. All apartments feature stylish handle-less kitchens with quartz worktops and glass splashbacks. The Bosch integrated kitchen appliances and under-unit feature lighting add a touch of class. This combined with the designer bathrooms and the highest standards of décor offer convenient solutions for 21st century living and create an enviable environment in which to set up home. The interior finishes elevate the apartments to another level. The oak effect flooring is practical, yet stylish and the recessed LED ceiling lighting in both kitchen and living areas adds a touch of modernity.
At Ryewood each home offers versatile light open plan living with select residences having the benefit of a private balcony or patio space overlooking the secluded communal garden to the rear or the private lawn to the front of the property. With private audio entry to all apartments and two electric car charge points, every small detail is taken care of.
*Undercroft parking to plots 7, 8 & 9 only. One space per apartment.
- Available with up to 40% Help to buy: Equity Loan
- Private audio entry system
- Sunken courtyard gardens, patios or balconies to all apartments
- Two electric car charge points to undercroft parking area
- Parking spaces allocated to plots 7, 8 & 9 only
- Bosch integrated appliances to kitchens
- Within walking distance of town centre and railway station
- Commute to London via train in only 25 minutes
- 20 minute drive from Croydon