Harts Hall Place offers a stunning collection of just 18 new homes, with a choice of 3, 4, 5 & 6 bedroom accommodation in Felbridge, an unspoilt village on the Surrey/Sussex border approximately 25 miles south of London. The landscape here is studded with farms and woodland, and close to rolling countryside, but with two railway stations within easy reach, Felbridge is a highly desirable commuter location.
All needs are catered for amongst the mixture of house types available at Harts Hall Place. All of the properties are finished to a great specification including features such as fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, under cupboard LED lighting and chrome downlighters. Generously sized living areas are complimented by separate studies for home working to some house types. All houses have en-suites for master bedrooms and some even have their own dressing areas. Off-road parking is also provided along with garages for selected properties.
Felbridge has its own primary school, with several others for children of all ages to be found in East Grinstead. For the commuter, East Grinstead and Lingfield stations are close by. The village is on the A22, making the M23 easily accessible as well as the M25 (junction 6) a few miles to the north.
For more details please contact our branch to request a brochure or book a viewing now!
- 10 year build warranty for peace of mind
- High specification finish as standard, more details in brochure
- Off-road parking with all housetypes
- The Abercorn has 6 bedrooms including a guest suite on the second floor that boasts a bedroom, private dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- The Belvoir housetype has a study on the ground floor and the second floor is perfect for privacy with only a bedroom and en-suite, ideal for guests or teenagers wanting independence
- The Buckner housetype has a study on the ground floor for home working while the luxurious master bedroom has a private dressing area and en-suite
- The Atwater housetype has a 23ft kitchen/family room with a separate dining room, living room and garage on the ground floor alone
- The Wingham housetype has a very large kitchen/dining space while there is a separate lounge & a study area for home working
- The Wells housetype has a generous kitchen/diner and another reception room with an adjoining garage on the ground floor, the first floor features all three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one being an ensuite to the master
*External photos are computer generated images
*Internal photos are for illustrative purposes only being images from a previous site by the same developer