Properties for sale in Southwater

Houses and flats for sale

Southwater has many areas that appeal to buyers, in particular Blakes Farm Road, Nutham Lane, Hazel Close, New Road, Station Road and Great Lime Kilns. Southwater's schools have good scores from OFSTED. The transport links offer easy access to Gatwick Airport and the famous Downs Link
Visit our branch page for more information or read our guide to living in Southwater.


    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 2x Reception rooms
    • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

    Emms Lane, Brooks Green, Horsham, West Sussex

    Price£349,000

    Oaklands park is a fantastic park home site in a rural location surrounded by beautiful countryside. There are various brand new park homes to choose from with prices starting from £355,000. All homes are brand new and fully furnished with central heating and double glazing. Kitchens are newly fitted with built in appliances including a range cooker. Pictures are example pictures of the different designs and sizes available

    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 2x Reception rooms
    • 2x Shower/Bathrooms
    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

    Oaklands Park, Emms Lane, Brooks Green, Horsham, West Sussex

    Price£325,000

    Beautiful park home in a lovely village location, immaculate throughout with viewing highly recommended. En-suite shower room & utility room. Book your viewing today.

    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms
    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

    Turnpike House, Fairbank Road, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex

    Price£250,000

    This modern and well presented shared ownership flat benefits from being located in Southwaters superb Lintot Square with all local amenities. Also available as 55% shared ownership with a rental on the remaining 45% share payable to Moat housing of £265.23 per month. There is also a monthly service/ground rent charge of £150 also payable monthly which does include the buildings insurance. The property also offers an allocated parking space.

    • 2x Bedrooms
    • 1x Reception rooms
    • 1x Shower/Bathrooms